Thursday, March 27, 2014

Congratulations to the RITA Finalists!!!!

RWA ANNOUNCES THE 2014 RITA AWARD FINALISTS

Here's the Finalists for the 2014 RITAs- The winners will be announced at the end of July
Congrats to the finalist!!!
May the best of the best win!





Best First Book





Nominations for Best Contemporary Romance
Click for my interviews with Brenda Novak & Bella Andre and
My Interview and review of  Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Sarah Morgan





Nominations for Best Erotic Romance




Nominations For Best Historical Romance
Click for my interview with  Nicola Cornick





Nominees for Best Inspirational Romance




Nominees for Best Paranormal Romance
Click for my interview with Angie Fox & Zoe Archer





Nominees for Best Novella Romance
Click for interviews with Lori Foster & Jane Porter


 



Nominees for Best Short Contemporary Romance
Click for review courtesy of RT Reviews of A Royal Without Rules by Caitlin Crews 






4 comments:

  1. There are so many authors honored or recognized that I adore. :) So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Kim. Yes some great selections, glad I'm not the one choosing :)

      Delete
  2. Wow. I hadn't had a chance to check out the Rita nominees. They all look amazing. :D Thank you.

    ReplyDelete